I came home for my little brother's baptism and was so happy! I guess i didn't relize how much i missed my family and the area. I left SV around 2000 and travaled to Pinetop. I arrived here around 0110 and the only people that knew i was coming where my Aunt Debbie and my Dad. I was haveing so much fun! I came in gave my dad a hug and found a place on the couch to sleep. My little brother Sawyer woke up in the middle of the night and I surprised him by looking up and telling him to come give me a hug and a kiss. He did and then went over to lay a blanket over the heat vent and sleep under the blanket. I went back to sleep and woke up in the morning around 0745 and surprised every one in turn with my arrival. first my little sister Taylor then her twin Quade then my mom who was great she called both me and my mom mean for not telling her i was coming but she was glad that i came even if it was a surprise. After that i went around and woke every one else up in turn. Then made a trip out to my grandparents moderhome and surprised them with my arrival as well. This was great fun for me!!!
After surprising every one we got dressed and went to the church for Noah and Sawyer's baptism. They shared the time with another boy as well. I also found out that my family's ward has a new bishop this was a surprise to me! lol. the talks where good and the time spent with my family has been amazing! I am so happy. to be here. I'll have to let you all know how the rest of the time goes as well once i have returned home.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




2 comments:
Didn't know you had a blog till I went to Donna's. I will put you in my lists. Sounds like your doing well! Your horse is so beautiful, Autumn will be jealous when I show her.
Hey Brittnee! Yay you have a blog too! Wendy found mind and I found yours from hers. How are you doing?
Post a Comment