5 things on my list of things to do today: Hmmm Hard... I ran all my errands yesterday...
1. Eat lunch
2. Brush out Dally and give him a carrot
3. Feed Dally dinner
4. Talk To James
5. Oh yeah put up pictures of my weekend with James!!!!
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Strawberries
2. Chocolate
3. 7 layer dip
4. CHERRY CHEESE CAKE
5. chips and salsa
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Buy a House
2. Buy a new Truck
3. Help out family members
4. Pay off all my bills
5. Buy mom a house
5 places I've lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Pinetop, Az
3. Meridian, ID
4. Pendalton, OR
5. Prescott, AZ
6. Palmyra, VA
7. Greer, AZ
8. Sierra Vista, AZ
5 jobs I've held:
1. riding Instructor
2. Wrangler
3. kids camp counsolar
4. Headset referbisher
5. Busser/server/cook
5 things people don't know about me: UMMMMMM....... ?????
1. I have seriously considered joining the militaty
2. I have alwasys wanted to live in Colorado
3. I Don't want a Large Family.... 3-4 kids
4. I want a set of twins
5. I love getting flowers
I tag:
1. Wendy M
2. Kacie
3. Sandi
4. Aubrey
5. Granny
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment