Friday, June 27, 2008

Road trip!!!!

YEAH! Guess what! My FAVORIT holiday is coming up! Cowgirl and I are going to take a road trip up to Pinetop for the 4th of July! I can hardly wait! I will get to see my family, it will be Cowgirl's first Road trip and... Best of All I GET TO SEE JAMES AGAIN!!!! He he I'm a little excited I haven't seen him for over 2 months and I can't wait plus he's meeting the family and that's exciting too. There will be plenty of pictures from both me and mom I'm sure! Till then... Have fun all!

2 comments:

Madison Shea... said...

Hey Britt!!! Happy birthday!!!

Love Madison Shea

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Brittnee!!! WE hope you had a super fun day!!
You sure did grow up fast, we wish you tons of happiness in your life and many more fun birthdays to come!!!

Love,
The McCulloughs