Thursday, August 14, 2008

some people....


This is and isn't a surprise..... I know that alot of people out there just don't understand. Some people out there don't want to Understand. I know that sometimes Living with Quade isn't easy sometimes it was hard, sometimes it was obnoxious, sometimes it was like having a large 2 year old who liked to run away and get into everything! Its not easy but I wouldn't trade Quade the way he is for anything in the world! Just a few months ago I called home JUST to talk to Quade.... From the first laugh and "Its Brinny" I started to cry. I LOVE my Quader Bear. I have always told my parents that when they can't care for him any more He will come and live with me. Quade dosen't do well with change... he likes structure, he likes a schedual, he likes to know whats going on, and he loves sports. Ignorance is what causes people to not appreceate these special people. If you read this and the artical and side with those in favor of putting these people in an institution maybe you should go live with a family who has one or more of these kids... they will change your life forever!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26182016

0 comments: