So I had this delightful treat at Christmas time and decided to make some for James.
First Bake a cake of your favorite flavor....
I made 1 lemon and 1 red velvet
Next crumble cake into crumb consistency in bowel
Mix with your favorite Icing.
First Bake a cake of your favorite flavor....
I made 1 lemon and 1 red velvet
I mixed my lemon cake with lemon frosting
and my red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting
once it is well mixed to a gooey mush, roll into balls, easily done with a Mellon baller
Once balled put them on wax paper and put in freezer. the colder and more solid they are the easier they are to coat. Melt either white or milk chocolate almond bark and dip balls in chocolate till covered. Let the excess chocolate drip off and place back on wax paper. I stuck tooth picks in them and coated them that way. I pulled the picks out later and used the left over chocolate to fill in the wholes.
I also put peppermint flavored sprinkles on my white chocolate coated lemon cake balls. I dipped the red velvet in milk chocolate. No the top and bottom pictures are not mine lol... I'm not THAT good.







0 comments:
Post a Comment