Sorry it took me so long to get this up! I was just going through my posts and realized that I loaded all the pictures but forgot to edit and post it!!! This was our trip to UT for my Grandparents 50th anniversary! The Drive up...
Sawyer got upset...
Brynlee tried to cheer him up.
She played with Yaya and Grandpa
We made Rhendon turn red while they got their pictures taken
Brynlee liked hanging out with Auntie Tay Tay
and stealing her hat!
Sat was the party for my Grandparent's 50th Anniversary. We rented a building, decorated and invited everyone! We even had a neat video! This week Quade took a liking to Rhendon's wife Saren
Later that evening James and I decided we would drive home that night 1 so Brynlee would sleep all the way home and 2 so James would have most of Sunday to rest, before woke on Monday. It was a great Trip and I loved seeing everyone!




0 comments:
Post a Comment