Saturday, December 11, 2010

2nd Anniversary Part 1

Today is not our Anniversary BUT James gave me one of my gifts today. Today James said he wanted to go do some Christmas shopping so Brynlee came with me to decorate the church for the Christmas program tonight and we where there from 9am to 1:30pm. While there I got a text message that part 1 of my anniversary gift was on the dresser if I got home before him and that I had permission to look at and use it. When I finally got home I found This:

All my jewelry already placed in it. For the last... many years, My necklaces, earnings, and other jewelery has been kept in various cardboard boxes and the ones I used more often where in a small manila envelope all the necklaces and earnings tangled together. On thanksgiving the bag finally got a whole in it and all it's contents where put in a plastic zip lock bag. I love my husband so very much. He got me just what I needed and wanted and it's beautiful! Thank you Teddy Bear.

Don't ask me why he didn't wait till Wednesday (our anniversary) I don't know and honestly I don't really care lol, I'm just happy :)

1 comments:

Francie said...

thats really pretty!