So Brynlee and I took our annual trip to Az to watch my siblings while my parents went to Hawaii with the exchange students. To Sum up....
Cowgirl got 3 baths while we where there...
Brynlee wanted to get her picture taken too when I was taking Cowgirl's
Wolf puppy!
Brynlee got a sucker from the bank....
And fell asleep while eating it...
Colten came over one night and the kids made ice cream...
It snowed....
Brynlee and I got sick....
I made a bunch of food for the super bowl game while dad took everyone but Quade and Brynlee to church
Brynlee played in the left over snow, though it was more ice than snow.
Brynlee found the ban-aids....
Noah got 2 model ships in Hawaii and got both put together in the week after he got back.
And Brynlee and I left Sat morning before my mom arrived home.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment