Today I got ambitious again. I spent my morning cleaning the patio, and doing laundry, and dishes. Once the patio was clean I found our old small cheap but cute charcoal grill. When we got our new grill last year I decided that I was going to turn the old one into a planter. So today Brynlee and I went to walmart and bought potting soil, some Petunias, some pansies, and a planter(that had to be returned and I bought a different one with a stand) . Then we planted the flowers in our grill and our new planter
and they look pretty good.
Next my friend Lauren has some more soil and a few planters for me and hopefully I can get one more to hang in the other corner of the yard. Then all we'll have to do is put our umbrella up and try to keep the plants alive lol
The planters Lauren has for me I think will go on the table once the umbrella goes up and the grill will go on the ground next to the other planter and the hanging planter will go in the corner above the bikes. My patio is once again starting to feel clean and complete and ready for entertaining family and guests this summer!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment