Well It's Official!
James and I are getting Married!
I will soon be Brittnee Vatia Bowdoin!
We are SO happy!
Just wanted to let every one know!!!!
Making Memories Together
Well It's Official!
James and I are getting Married!
I will soon be Brittnee Vatia Bowdoin!
We are SO happy!
Just wanted to let every one know!!!!
Posted by *~Brittnee~* at 10:28
8 comments:
Hi Brittnee~Yes, I will email her and have her get in touch with you, she just needs your email and then she can invite you to her blog! She can also email you her cell # and address!!!
I hope youre feeling ok~let us know what your plans are! We think about you all the time!
Take Care Girl!
ok Brittnee go to Kacies profile and you can get her email there. Then you can email her with your email and she can then invite you to her blog.
Congrats! I am happy for you! I hope everything goes great. You deserve the best.
Congrats guys!
Thanks for droppin us a note today.
I FINALLY got you on our blog buddy list...I dunno why I haven't gotten you on there before.
Congrats! When is the date set for?
Congrats sweethheart!! James is one lucky guy!!!
We love you guys
Congrats to you! When is the date? I wish you and James all the best. James is one lucky fellow!
hey britt
i am soooo happy for you!!! i hope u come and visit soon!!!
i miss you
Post a Comment