My Friends,Christmas is here and I could use a little help. If you feel you could afford and enjoy a wonderful smelling candle around this holiday season I have some Great scents. they come in nice glass jars and smell perfect around the holidays. If you want to order something you can contact me and I can put in an order and get it too you within about a week and a half after I get the money. Or you can go to my web site Here and order things yourself and have them shipped directly to you and I will still benefit from it. This is a great option if you live farther from me. If you do live in the area and would like to choose your candle by it's scent rather than the name or color I do have all the scents here at my home, I can come to you or you can come here, just give me a call any time. I am up early and usually go to bed late. Please let me know what you would like.
Brittnee





1 comments:
i will order some stuff...let me know in a week or two where your at with your order and i will let you know what i want
Post a Comment