Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Walker

Ok so a few weeks ago Brynlee just up and decided she was going to walk, of course she decided to do this in and amongst all the chaos of bringing Daddy home and getting settled again. She did wait till daddy was back from Iraq though.

Daddy had gone to a Dr. appointment and mommy was sitting at the house with Mamaw and Brynlee. Mamaw had been holding Brynlee and when she put her down ad went to answer the phone Brynlee decided there was something on the coffee table she wanted and she just walked from the chair to the table like it was no big deal and has been stumbling around ever since!

The reason I have not posted about this till now is because I wanted to post a video and every time she walked either the camera was in an unknown location or she would stop when the camera was pulled out. So here is the first video I could get for your enjoyment.

0 comments: