Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Week

Well not much has gone on since I posted last. Cowgirl got a hair trim, we went to see "How to train your dragon" with some friends, James and I had a date night and went to Papadeaux's. James had the Blackened Mahi Matina and I had the steak. I tried James' and was surprised that I really liked it since I had only had fish once before and liked it. After dinner we went to see "Clash of the Titans" was a pretty good movie but I'll let James give his review later. We have made a few trips to the dog park. We have called a Realtor and James has been talking to the people he needs to, so the ball is rolling just much slower than I like lol but I guess that's just the way it goes. We have plans for dinner with the whole family Friday night an outing that will most definitely contain pictures on Saturday and we should be heading back to Lakeside Sunday.

1 comments:

Francie said...

ummmm you forgot to mention your walker