Monday, April 11, 2011

Uncle Johnny and Aunt Jenny

So our friend "brother" Johnny is home on Leave from a tour in Iraq and we had him and his sister over for Steaks Thursday night! Brynlee loves Uncle Johnny and Cowgirl did really good having company over!


We ate Steak, salad, beans, and home made fries and watched Tangled together. For desert Jenny and I had peach dump cake! YUM!

It was a great night and so good to see Johnny. I saw him about a year ago and James hadn't seen him for closer to 2 because of their deployments. It was good to have Jenny over, I hadn't seen her for a while either. Brynlee loved it all!
Friday night we had the missionaries over for Nancey's revenge and a strawberry short cake for desert cake made from scratch and the whipped cream made with lemon zest, daddy's home made vanilla (first time I have used it myself), and also from scratch!

0 comments: