Honestly I didn't much care about the Royal Wedding till last night. I thought they where a cute couple and all but yeah didn't plan on watching, Then last night I got to thinking "How often in my life time will I get to see a Prince get married!?" So I told James to wake me at 5am when he got up to get ready for work... he did and I got up and had missed the whole ceremony! The news had lied to me telling me it would start at 5am. I tuned in just as the carriage carrying the newly weds away from the church and watched till they drove away from the palace in the little convertible. They are such a cute couple. I waited a while then looked up videos so I could watch the ceremony it's self! It was worth getting up early for since I was feeling better this morning.
Sorry I had to blog about it so it would be in my blog book!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment