New years eve nap. Brynlee got up to play instead of napping and when I came to wake her up this is how I found her.
For dinner James made stuffed green chile, bacon, cheese burgers. I made home made french fries, and we got out the good glasses to have some sparkling cider in! It was delicious!
Brynlee LOVES clinking cups!
half way through dinner Brynlee was getting very sleepy....
eventually she went and got a blanket and pillow and laid on the floor. When James and I had finished dinner we put her to bed.
After we put her to bed we played Ratchet and Clank together then went upstairs around 10 to watch zookeeper. We kissed at midnight, finished watching our movie and went to sleep.
The next morning Brynlee dressed herself and, while I went horse back riding, took daddy out to check the mail.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment