Yesterday James had Drill and Brynlee and I didn't want to sit in the house all day so in the afternoon we went riding with my friend Lauren! Brynlee got to ride on Dallas with me, On Sarge with Lauren and got to see lots of birds, dogs, other people and horses, a cart with 2 minis,
and even got to rodeo a little when Dally started acting up. She did SO GOOD!
It was a beautiful ride along the ditches of Corrales. I really wish we had the money to buy a house out here!
After our ride Brynlee put her pony back in his stall.
And helped Lauren clean stalls while mommy filled water, brushed Dallas, and readied the horses dinner.
She is such a big helper around the horses when her attention holds :)
On the way home she was very restless and kept telling me she wanted to lay down and that she was wiggling and didn't want to, I handed her a long wool scarf and in mins I looked back to find her peacefully sleeping all wrapped up.
My sweet little cowgirl!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment