Well Jame and I had last week off (April 1-5). We had fun all week as well as did a lot of cleaning and planted a small garden!
This one has lavender and poppy seeds, and the big one bellow has peas! lets see what grows this summer!
Monday we where back to school. James started college algebra and I started the first class of the vet tech program Biochemistry!Once in the vet Tech program scrubs are a must! So I bought 4 sets... here is Mondays...
Tuesdays......
And Thursday's! I'll show you the last set Monday when I wear it.
We all also got new shoes. White for me, plain for James and Brynlee now has to learn to tie her shoes!!! She is so excited! I have also started to teach myself to french braid my own hair. Surprisingly easy. Even easier than french braiding Brynlee's hair!
We got a few new fish and rearranged the tank too! Happy fish!



1 comments:
Hey Brittnee. Love reading all your blog posts and seeing what you're up to. Brynlee is getting so big!
Post a Comment