Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1/2 way there

Well It has been a week and a half which means I have a week and a half more to go Till James comes home from Italy. I have been cleaning house so we can move shortly after he gets home, I have been on the internet alot, and have been working on my resume. The next week and a half there will be more cleaning, the actual picking up of resumes and the getting of a job (hopefully finding a place of employment before James gets home. Also looking for a home or an aptm for us to move into. Something a little bigger than this one.

As for James he is doing well and being worked pretty hard over there in Italy. They are working with the people already stationed there makeing rounds and helping out for thier active duty training. He has had one day off and did really get to do a whole lot so I am hopeing his next day off he gets a chance to get out and see some sights and take some pictures. Well thats all for now I guess. Cowgirl is great, Hyper and I nedd to take her to the dog park but other than that great lol.

0 comments: