Well with 3 days till James gets home there is not a whole lot to do. A few more papers here and there to box up, a few dishes to do, picking up "the other woman" (as he likes to call the jeep)and bringing her home, a few things around the house to finish cleaning up and to top it all off STARTING MY NEW JOB!!!! HOORAH!!!!!!!!! I Start my new job as a pet sitter with "Beck 'n Coll pet services" http://www.beckncoll.com/public/index.php?go=price. I can give you more info after I acctually start but for now the web page pretty much tells you what I'll be doing. I start on friday. I report at 1400hrs (or 2:00 pm) that is when I will fill out my paper work and start my training. Wish me luck!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




1 comments:
Hey are you alive girl?????
Post a Comment