Thursday, June 11, 2009

For James

What can I say.... James is the most wonderful man I have ever met. There are so many sides to him. He's sarcastic, silly, caring, he knows how to take care of business but he also knows how to have fun. He takes care of me no matter where he is. I swear he's magic, it's probably just me but, he always knows how to make me feel better. Weather it's me worrying too much and he knows just what to say to make all my worries settle, or a head ache when he runs to get me Tylenol and then holds me till it's gone, or making the best bubble baths in the world to melt away my aches and pains. He is my best friend in the whole world! I always swore I would marry my best friend and I followed through. It's hard to remember my life without him. I will never forget the night we first met face to face. A dark night, a black jeep, a black coat, and one very long tight hug......
James is such a strong, loving man I am so glad he was able to come home for the birth of our daughter. I can't imagine going through labor with out him by my side. He was right there holding my hand and as much as he said (the whole pregnancy) "Are you sure you want to do this naturally? I would be screaming C-section!" He was glad and he told me later that he was so glad that I did it the way I did and that he was there to see his daughter born. He looked at me after I had her and before they moved me upstairs and with tears in his eyes told me how proud of me he was and how beautiful she was. Not too many other people get to see "My Teddy Bear" especially when he is in uniform. He is strong and fun loving but there is a side of him saved for me and Brynlee and THAT is my Teddy Bear. Here are some of my favorite pictures from when he was home.....

My silly Teddy Bear (Before Brynlee arrived)
Now I realize my husband isn't Matt, Ben, Brad or Mathew but a daddy and his baby girl..... what could be sweeter?

James and his girls.... Yes cowgirl layed like that on her own.


Last hugs..... For a little while.....
My Teddy Bear and our Brynlee

0 comments: