arrived
June 2, 2009 at 08:58 AM
8 lbs, 13 oz
21 1/2 Inches
Total labor time approx. 13 hours (yes I had an epidural)
I am Sorry there is not more right now. All the pictures are on either my husbands camera or my mom's computer (I had to steal these from her blog.) If you would like to see more pictures just click my moms blog other wise you may be waiting a few days. Also I will post the whole story it just might take me a few days to do it. Please be patient.




4 comments:
She's so pretty. Enjoy her and James while you have him.
Oh she is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I will call you! Oh I just love looking at her!
Britnee, She is beautiful!!! It is so fun having a little girl. That is awesome that you husband got to be there. Congratulations!!!!
I have a blog now also. You can go to Jodi's and get to it there. That is the easiest way.
ENJOY being a MOM, and enjoy them being little. Time flies by way too fast.
Whew! 13 hours!!! I'm glad you had an epidural. I am all about that when our baby is due. So happy for you guys. She is sooooo cute. Let's face it, not all newborns are cute. . . But HELLO! She is stink'n cute. Good work.
Post a Comment