
At my request my Granny made this wonderful diaper bag for me. I had seen on the
Internet some women who had taken
their husband's old uniforms and made purses and diaper bags out of them. So I asked Granny if she could do this for me. It is a really big bag and so nice! It carries everything! She used the draw string pockets from the paints as side pockets, the
sleeve cuff as the strap across the top, the pen pouch from the sleeve of his uniform and it has lots of pockets on the inside in a red patriotic fabric too. I had to order some new name tapes for James so I ordered some for my bag at the same time. One says "
BRYNLEE" one says "
BOWDOIN" and a third says "U.S. ARMY" I also ordered a square with her daddy's rank on it. I am so in love with this bag and it goes every where
Brynlee does. Thank you so much Granny. James loves it too!

2 comments:
That is AWESOME! I love it.
Brittnee! Oh my gosh! Ok so I totally have gotten comments you have made in the past on my blog and for some reason-every time I tried to go comment on yours-it WOULDN"T WORK! But I found you through Tommy to here I am! Congrats on your new baby! Adorable! And since I never knew about your married until you contacted me-Congrats on that too lol! Sounds like life is pretty alright for you! Have a great day!
Post a Comment