Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cowgirl's New Do

This is cowgirl after her first ever grooming. Clean, nails trimmed, hair trimmed, little camo bows in her hair she looked great. We got it done at Pets mart and i was very pleased...

Cowgirl was starting to get a little shaggy again so I took her to the poodle Palace.... I wanted the same as i got from Pets mart, a nail trim and shortER hair. The woman there informed me that she had been on the mtn grooming dogs longer than any one else. I figured that made her trust worthy. I asked for a nail trim, her face and ears cleaned up a bit and her hair just a little shortER so it wasn't all shaggy.....

We went from shaggy to.... SHAVED.....

This blew my mind this is not what i asked for, I wanted her to still look like her. The lady gave her a schnauzer hair cut! She did her nails, but she left her eye brows, her beard, and shaved every thing else! My dog doesn't even have schnauzer in her!


It is starting to grow on me and it was only $35 but it was not what i asked for and i am very disappointed.

1 comments:

granny said...

well the consolation is it will grow back but I have dog grooming experience and i could have done that for nothing. lol. i love you
granny