Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gold Canyon Candles- Order/New Scents!

OK so I am hoping to put in an order next Friday or Saturday August 28/29. If you want a catalog to look through please call or e-mail me and I will send/get one to you! If I am to put the order in on Friday I would need your orders and money by Thursday August 27th. If you just want to look at the products on-line the site is http://www.goldcanyon.com/. Please let me know if you want to order any thing at Brittnee.Bowdoin@goldcanyon.us. I will figure out the cost of your order, you send me a check and I put your order in with the others. we have a ton of great products.


Guess what folks! The new Holiday catalog is in! New scents that smell amazing and New candle holders that are so cute! If you want this new catalog I have them! Think of all those special women in your life who LOVE scented candles! There are some great gift ideas for mom, sisters, Grandmothers, and close friends. So start early and buy those special holiday gifts!

I also still have the summer one. So please if you want one Ask! If things go well this month I will start a web site that will help those out of town order these wonderful products from me makeing it easy for every one to order from me.

0 comments: