I am now selling Gold Canyon Candles products. Yes they have great candles but they also have home and body products! If you have any interest in this product please leave me a message and I will put you on my mailing list. This is such a great product!
When i got my new car it smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. The last owners where heavy smokers and i was informed that the ash tray looked like it hadn't been emptied in 10 years, prior to it's initial cleaning. It smelled so bad! My mom had just bought several air fresheners from Gold Canyon and with in two weeks of having those air fresheners in front of blasting air vents the smell was completely gone! It was amazing there wasn't a hint of smoke smell even after the car had sit in the sun all day. I love this product and that is why I have decided to sell it.
If you are interested in getting on my mailing list or purchasing a product please e-mail me at: brittnee.bowdon@us.army.mil.





1 comments:
i didnt know they had other stuff besides candles and car freshners...add me to the mailing list
Post a Comment