Okay so since I didn't get to post much this month because it was so busy here is a recap of December 2009.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas
Brynlee liked the boxes and decided to play hide and go seek in them
Brynlee got a doll and push stroller for it from Grandma and Grandpa, She got a lot more including a high chair for home.
Mommy got a lot of clothes and things that she did not expect but needed but also got something she really wanted but did not ask for. It is a statue called "Best Friends" and the first time I saw it I told my mom, my friend Nikki, and my husband about it. My mom gave it to me for Christmas and as you can see it's my babies, Brynlee, Dally, and Cowgirl. I almost cried.
These where mommy's favorite gifts this year. Roses, a soft teddy bear, a flat teddy bear, and Brynlee's bed time teddy bear from James, the "Best Friends" statue from my mom, and a scrapbook of Brynlee from Taylor. Not pictured here that I received in Albuquerque is one a little silver baby cup that has both Brynlee and James' birth dates engraved on it.
2 days after Christmas we took a very long road trip to...
Brynlee tried solid foods and just got through all the veggies and started her fruit adventure with BANANAS!!!
We moved her mattress in her crib down just in time cuz 2 nights after we lowered it I walked in that morning to find this!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to help decorate!
Brynlee's first snow...
and Cowgirl's first Big snow!
Brynlee got to meet Santa! I think she liked him too.
Brynlee has learned to explore the entire house
a Happy Birthday to my Mom
My Happy Anniversary Dinner
We celebrated an early Christmas with Mama and Bop and family in Albuquerque.
Cowgirl came to and though she wanted a ride in the Jeep and was very excited to see it again, we didn't take it out.
A Happy Birthday to my Teddy Bear
James got an ACU Nutcracker From hie Niece and NephewBrynlee got A lot of stuff but here she is with her ride on/push toy
Manti, UT to visit my grandparents and...
let them meet their first great grand daughter.
And that's December 2009! Now I am spending November trying to settle back down, get Brynlee back on a good sleeping and eating schedule, and and start to get things ready for James' R&R and our move back to New Mexico. No we are not moving till after James comes home.




0 comments:
Post a Comment