Friday, January 15, 2010

Sweet Girl

Brynlee's new favorite way to sleep: It used to be that Brynlee liked to be held towards you on her side covered with a blanket and most times with her daddy doll in front of her so she could play with it's hair as she fell asleep (it was that or your face...). Well now her favorite way to fall asleep is to sit on mommy's lap sitting up, watching tv, holding mommy's hand, binky in mouth, daddy doll under the covers and rocking till her head lulls to the side and she falls asleep... she is so cute and curious, never wants to miss anything.The other day after Brynlee ate I decided to give her her apple juice in her car seat in front of the TV because she had become so enthralled with it while she was eating...... She watches a whole show of Barny and drank all her juice without getting distracted and crawling away. I was Amazed!"Mom I'm trying to watch a show... Do you mind?"

1 comments:

Kacie said...

She is ONE gorgeous baby! I can't belive how big she is getting!!!