Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sorry

Sorry it's been so long guys. All my pictures are on my computer and my computer is now on the frits. It won't hold a charge and now the plug connection at the computer won't connect to give me a charge, So here I am on James' account on his computer giving a bit of an update. (Any one want to give me a brand new, free laptop? lol)

Anyway first I'll say that James has a job. He is working at Reliable Chevrolet in Rio Rancho, so if you need a new or used car please go see him! It is full commission so he is still kinda looking for another job so any ideas are helpful.

Brynlee has 2 more teeth on their way in bringing us to a grand total of 5. She is so stinking smart too! The other day she was getting into something she wasn't supposed to and when I said "Brynlee" She shut the drawer and turned to look at me with that "I didn't do anything" look. I told her "Brynlee I want a hug." She turned back toward the drawer and I repeated "Brynlee I want a hug." She turned back toward me walked over and lifted her arms up for me to pick her up. It was so cute. Later that day she was at Mamaw's. Mamaw asked her if she wanted apple juice. Brynlee looked at her like "what!?" Mamaw repeated "Apple juice?" Mamaw went into the kitchen to make a bottle of apple juice and Brynlee went the other way. As Mamaw fixed the bottle Brynlee walked into the kitchen and held up a little 4 ounce bottle of apple juice that she had dropped on a previous night some where. Our little girl is just too smart. She loves to brush her hair, and take baths, and gets so excited when it's time to brush her teeth! Her other favorite thing to do now (besides get into everything) is to play with Cowgirl, and cowgirl has come to enjoy it too.

I recently took a trip back to AZ to visit the family and horse. Things are slowly continuing on the right track and slowly beginning to look up. For now though I think this is it because I have a Brynlee bear crawling all over me trying to get my attention, have a good day everyone.

Brittnee

0 comments: