Monday, August 2, 2010

Update

Okay so I uploaded all my pictures to James' comp so I could update every one on the last couple of weeks. First my mom asked for pictures of Brynlee in her new dress so here are 2.


Now for the 4th of July. We spent the evening with James' extended family, eating, playing, and lighting fireworks. Mom wanted pictures of Brynlee's outfit. (BTW she bought both this outfit and the dress above.)

After Dinner and TONS of watermelon, Brynlee had to change her clothes.
We had fun with Sparklers, and roasted marshmallows, and made s'mores with all different kinds of candy bars,
Brynlee got to run and stay up late, She loved everything except the fire works that made load screaming noises
She got to play with her Bop,
Conner and James set up and set off our own little back yard fireworks show
while Brynlee and cousin Katie sat together and watched

Sunday at church I got 2 new callings! I am now an assistant librarian and I am on the activities committee. I start at the library next week.

Before my trip to AZ I signed on as an Avon sales person in hopes of supplementing our little families' income. so far it's slow but hopefully will pick up soon. If you are at all interested in seeing what Avon has to offer please let me know. I can send you a catalog or you can just check out my web page. I can also put you on my mailing list if you like, Just let me know. I put in orders every 2 weeks no matter what. Please contact me or check out my web page if you are interested at all.

Today I took Brynlee to a local sprinkler park down town. I was worried she might not have fun and may not enjoy the sprinklers spraying her. Our friends/neighbors had invited us so I decided to give it a try. There was no reason for me to worry though, Brynlee ran and played in the water and just loved it. We only had one incident when Brynlee started running back my direction and ran under some heavier falling water and stopped. Soon she started to cry, Mommy Went over and rescued her then everything was fine again. I think we will go again soon, it was really nice and only $1 per person.




So Brynlee has a favorite thing she does at least once a day. Upwards of once a day Daddy or Mommy (or both) have to clean up after her. Brynlee loves to take the movies off the shelf. As you can see in the picture below...
So Today was worse than usual. Our movie shelf is 3 shelves high and movies are stacked 2 deep. Usually Brynlee clears the front row of the middle and sometimes the bottom shelves, but as you can see from the picture above today she decided more needed to come off the shelf. SO mom relocated the shelf to Mommy and Daddy's room so Brynlee can no longer get into the movies. Not the ideal situation but better than cleaning up the same mess 10 times in one day.
Now that's the way it is supposed to look.....

0 comments: