Saturday, June 26, 2010

Abq Bio Park Society Membership

Okay this post will catch us up the rest of the way. After the pool Party the other day all 5 moms decided that we where going to go to the zoo on Wed next week. Angi and Victoria both bought year passes for their families and I decided because the Girls and I seem to be going a lot I would look into it. I looked it up on line and decided to get a couples membership. It cost $59 for both James and I and because Brynlee is younger than 3 she is free. Once she is 3 it will only cost $10 to add a child guest to the card. The membership not only gets us into the zoo any time for a whole year, but also the aquarium and Botanic Garden. All concerts are 1/2 price, and as members they occasionally do special things only members are invited to. This was a very good purchase.

So since we now have this membership and need to make it pay for itself. James, Brynlee, and I decided to go to the aquarium yesterday! Brynlee loved watching the fishys!

She liked that she could see under the water
The Eels where scary. She had a death grip Daddy's shoulder
After the aquarium we walked across the entrance and went to the Botanic Garden. The had a Heritage farm that had goats, chickens, sheep, cows, horses, gardens, an orchard, and fields. They also had a Toy train model town, and a Butterfly building!
Brynlee liked the butterflys


She didn't want to sit down, Just wanted to see the flutterbys
After the heritage farm and wandering around a while we stopped to play in the grass, something else Brynlee loves to do now that she knows she can run in it.

Doesn't Daddy look so good in his kilt!?lol

0 comments: