Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Party!

Sorry for the lack of pictures on this post. I tried to find the charger for my camera and couldn't find it, and then I misplaced James' Camera so no pictures of the Birthday party!

Yesterday was Jp's birthday so the family celebrated both mine and Jp's Birthdays at the same party. The whole family was there, minus a few who where working or at a funeral. There was Nancy's revenge for dinner, then strawberry short cake for cake, then gifts and cards. Before my mom left for Alaska she gave me $200 from her and my dad to go clothes shopping with and then last night James' mom and family gave me/us a beautiful deck set with a glass top table, 4 chairs, an umbrella stand and an umbrella, I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Today I went out and got James the gift that I promised him he would get for father's day. A grill of his choice. Everything is all set up in the back yard with Brynlee's water table and my back yard feels so complete. I hadn't even asked for the deck set and I never expected that. It looks so perfect out there with the grill and water table! P.S. When James came home on Monday he brought my birthday gift home with him! He bought me (and one for himself too) a new Amazon Kindle! I love it!

0 comments: