Sunday morning James,Brynlee, and I got up early and went to Rio Rancho to do the "American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" It was a five mile walk. We met up with Brynlee's Uncle Johnny and 5 other people who had joined his team and we walked!
There where A LOT of people there, most in pink. if you look really close at the picture below you can see the line of pink snaking down the road ahead.
Within our own team there where kind of 2 groups...this one and the other consisting of 4 girls some times we where together but mostly we where not lol
I loved Johnny's shirt! The front said "Got balls?" and the back shows a stick figure kicking a ball and says "It's not how big your balls are it's what you do with them!" I thought it was cute.
Brynlee loves her uncle Johnny!And her Daddy
These three are all military guys and it was fun to watch them continuously fall into step with each other without thinking about it.
By the end of the walk I was a little tiered but not too much so. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we went as a family!




0 comments:
Post a Comment