Okay so is a bunch of random stuff that has happened since my last post just for an update.
Funny Brynlee:
*When Brynlee said her prayers Friday night she blessed my little sister and her boy friend's grand
children
*Brynlee told me the other day that when our dog gets
older she will be a horse so Brynlee can ride her!
her prayers Brynlee blessed my little sister and her boy friend's grand
children
*Brynlee's alphabet.... A, B,C, M, J, Q, R, S, T, U, B, W, X, Y, and Z she sings this all the time but most when she washes her hands.
*I need to catch on video her saying Helicopter it's SO Cute! She says Helicpderder!
Brittnee:
*Sunday Brynlee and I went to Stake Conference and sat with friends and Brynlee made it all the way through with out a melt down or anything like the other kids started experiencing 90 mins into the meeting, I was so proud of her.
*I am almost done with Psychology and just found out yesterday that my next class will be Fundamentals of mathematics. I hope this means less reading homework and I hope I do well. Math is not my favorite subject!
*Monday I booked our free 2 night stay at hidden meadow ranch for the end of October! We are SO excited... okay at least I hope it's not just me. Brynlee will be staying with Yaya so I hope they are excited and that she will be and that James is too!
James:
*James started a new work schedule Monday he now goes in at 0800 and gets off at 1630 (4:30pm) He used to get on at 0700 and get off at 1530 (3:30pm), still not sure if this schedual is any better than the old one.
*James had Drill over the weekend and nothing big changed or happened. That was amazing!
*James meets with his school rep next week to learn how to work their system and his first class starts August 30th! So exciting! This will be a challenge for all of us I am sure with both James and I going to school and James still working at the hospital, It will be interesting and I am sure difficult at times but I am sure it will go well over all!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment