Friday, August 24, 2012

Yes We Are Pregnant!

So if you couldn't understand the video, Brynlee was letting you all know that "We're gonna have a new baby!" So here is what we know and I am going to try to chronicle the early stages of this pregnancy better than I did Brynlee's. I have so much going on and keep going back in blogger time to find out what happened when in my last pregnancy and a lot of it is not there! So here we go!

Monday after school I noticed on the calendar that I was a day late for my period but it has been really wonky this year so far and I have been to the Dr. twice about it. She told me that I was fine as long as I didn't go over 33 days between. Well as of Tuesday I was 34 days between, so either something was wrong or I was pregnant. We stopped prevention back in December.

Mon night I had lots of home work so at around 6 I went up to our room to start on it. The moment I started reading my eyes started getting heavy. It took a long time to do homework that night because my eyes just would not stay open.

Tuesday morning I woke up with James and thought to myself "still no period, I better take a pregnancy test before I call the Dr. and tell her I have gone over 33 days" So I took the test and within seconds it came up positive there was no need to wait 2-5 mins as you can see it's very clear that I am pregnant! I took a picture and sent it to James tell him to call me when he got it. it took him and hour or two before he called and he sounded in shock but he was smiling. By the end of the phone call he sounded like he was starting to think about the cost, the changes, and the sleepless nights in his future but still happy.

Tues Afternoon Brynlee spilled the beans to Mamaw and Bop and when I got to class I e-mailed my mom and told her. I was in class and started getting tiered then little things that my classmate was doing would start to irritate me. I got very cranky! When I picked up Brynlee she had also told her cousin Katie who had gone to Mamaw's that day too!

Wednesday I was tiered and nauseous and dizzy all day but I am not sure if the nausea and dizziness was lack of food in good time and heat or pregnancy symptoms. It took all my energy just to get up off the couch and make Brynlee and I breakfast and lunch. That afternoon I went visiting teaching and my partner is so sweet I knew I was tiered and cranky and unable to bring the spirit into our lesson but my partner assured me I was fine lol she's so nice. That night we went to the owl cafe and I had a hamburger. I started to get that sensation I used to get when I was pregnant with Brynlee of "don't eat any more of that or you'll lose it all" I pushed past it since I only had 3 more bites and the sensation wasn't that strong, I am wondering if that is my body trying to kick into morning sickness mode or if that is the only morning sickness I will get this time... that would be awesome! It also would supposedly mean a boy! So also awesome lol I really want a little boy but would be good with a girl too.

Thursday I wasn't as tiered as the last few days, which was good because it was my final Psychology class! It was awesome! We had a potluck and ate while we studied/prepared our presentations, then we took our test where I misses 4 questions but got 30 extra credit questions correct so that didn't matter, after that my group aced our presentation! I stayed a few mins late to get my grade from the teacher and I am glad I did because he had forgotten to put in some of my scores!!! I got an A in the class and start the fundamentals of math on Monday. I went to pick Brynlee up from Mamaw's and she had made green chile stew and gave us some with tortillas! It was so wonderful! I love my mother-in-law!!! After dinner we went for a nice walk around the complex.

Now it's Friday and I felt a little sick when I got up but it went away after I layed down a bit longer. I am a bit tiered today but I think less than this last week. I am waiting for my neighbor so we can all walk to the park and Brynlee can ride her bike there, she is getting really good at it!!! Have a good day I am off to work on my scarves, clean house, go on walks, and relax till my next class starts!!!!

oh yeah the details! lol I found out I was pregnant Tuesday and called my Dr. to set up an appointment and found out she is on maternity leave till Sept so I will call back at the beginning of the month. I did a due date calculator on line and it predicted April 24th as the due date. So for now I'll just say April is when we are due. I am now approx 5 weeks along and no other big symptoms other than the ones I mentioned, oh and I am having a bit of trouble sleeping at night. but there it is....

0 comments: