Thursday, September 20, 2012

The State Fair

This year James and I had decided we could not afford to go to the fair this year and so would not attend, even with free parking and entrance for us being $20. Wednesday Jasmine told me she had gone the day before for $2 Tuesday and had been told the Wednesday would not only have free parking but free entrance as well. I jumped on the opportunity to attend the fair for free
 Brynlee and I headed to the fair around 1400 and walked around and saw all there was to see. James came after work and a quick trip to the house and joined us around 1730-1800. We did some more walking and looking!
 Brynlee loved the horses and the sweet girls competing with their horses at the fair were happy to talk to Brynlee and name the horses and let her pet them.
 By this time in the day Brynlee was pretty tiered but still liked watching the horses.
 After the horses we spent the $20 I had on dinner then headed home, there was a beautiful sunset as we headed out from a great time at the fair. so glad we got to go.

0 comments: