Monday, January 28, 2013

Polox Clinic

Saturday we where scheduled to have a Polox clinic but it sprinkled all morning. The clinic was supposed to start at 1 and as I pulled out of the parking lot to head to it, I got the call that no one wanted to go because of the rain and it was canceled. I was very disappointed. At 1 pm the sprinkling stopped and the sun came out, this worsened my mood because I really wanted to ride and learn. My friend Leslie suggested I call Lia because she would probably ride anyway. I called Lia and was off and running again. Brynlee and James stayed home. I met up with Lia and Jan (an awesome lady from Australia) and Lia and I had our own private clinic, I learned a lot, and got a confidence booster when I rode a horse named Indy and he bucked unexpectedly and nearly lost me. I also got a lot of praise from Lia and Jan which meant a lot to me.

Sunday we went to sacrament meeting then Brynlee and I headed to Polox practice to work on the new skills I had learned the day before while James stayed home and did home work. It was a lot of fun. Sorry no pictures it's hard to take pictures and play Polox at the same time ha ha!

After practice I raced home, changed clothes and was off to do my visiting teaching!

0 comments: