Monday, May 27, 2013

Auntie Tay Tay's Graduation

Went to AZ for Taylor's graduation! Below is Taylor and her boyfriend Colten who had graduated the night before in Showlow.

Mom and Tay
Colten is one of Brynlee's favorite people
At Blue Ridge's graduation they play the senior video where they show old pictures and baby/senior portraits of all the graduates on a big screen behind the graduates on the football field. This was Taylor's "baby picture"
and her senior picture. Sorry for the poor quality. Was taken with my ipad in the dark
Brynlee ended up falling asleep in Uncle monkey's arms. I asked Sawyer if he wanted me to take her, I know how heavy she can get, but her kept telling me no. It was sweet.
The next day we had a graduation party for taylor, we made little caps out of candy and little penantes to go on the cup cakes.
This is the cake I made for her it came out so awesome and I love it! So did everyone else.
We had a taco bar and I made her an awesome congratulations sign!
My mom made this really cute window of pictures to decorate too.

0 comments: