Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mommy Daughter Day

Well a week or 2 ago James and Brynlee had a Daddy Daughter day and they went to the mall and rode the carousel. I joined them for Lunch and that's the day Brynlee got her new Bow. Well today was Mommy Brynlee day. I had to go to Rio Rancho to pick up something for Brynlee's Birthday cake and so we just made a day out of it while Daddy was at work.
First we went to the Disney store where they where doing story time. I got what I needed to for the cake and got Brynlee a Merida shirt and a Doc McStuffin bag. Then it was off to build a bear for a look around then Johnny Rocket's for lunch/dinner.

 they made cute faces with katchup
 Then Back to Build a bear
 They asked her if she wanted a soft bunny or a hard bunny... she choose hard!
 Meet Sgt Bowdoin (sarge for short) She wanted to name him after Daddy and gave him "Army clothes" he also has a chocolate lab names Regular.
 When Daddy got home we all went to the movies together to see The Croods! Sarge came to, minus his beret and boots.
 Brynlee and James found this fun thing while we waited to go into the theater. The movie was really good but my day with my beautiful girl and our night out as a family was so wonderful!

0 comments: