Friday Aurora came and spent the night so that her mommy and daddy could have some quiet time together before the baby came. The next morning Brynlee's friend Ethan came over for a little while and then the girls went to the temple with the primary. When they got back Aurora went home.
The other day Jame and Brynlee went grocery shopping and brought me back flowers! Just because they wanted to! It was so sweet!
Brynlee has been asking for a Bow and arrows so she can be like Merida. I thought we where going to wait for Brynlee's birthday but James decided she needed it sooner. He likes to spoil his little girl!One day When I got done working this is how I found Brynlee and her friend in the back yard! It looked like they had lots of fun, I was sorry I missed out on it!
Nap Time!




0 comments:
Post a Comment