Okay so yesterday morning was the usual.... Alarm goes off hit snooze a couple times and then after sleeping in for another 10-15 mins James gets up to start getting ready for work and I am still fast asleep. So James gets out of bed and half awake heads for the bathroom. He only gets into the hallway before he is stopped by an odd soft humming sound. He scratches his head and asks himself "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT NOISE!?!?!"Back storey: Okay so a few months ago Cowgirl decided on her own that there was not enough room in our bed for her to sleep there too. She now comes in to our room each night joins us for anywhere from 2 to 30 mins and then heads to the couch in the living room for the night. Two nights ago she came in and slept on the bed all night which was a little odd. That day she work up with a runny nose and a small cold. So we figured she had slept with us that night becouse she was feeling a little under the weather. The next night she slept with us again but left some time after James and I had fallen asleep.
Okay back to the story: So James looks towards the living room and sees the glow of the tv. (That was the sorce of the noise as well) He walked into the living room "I know I turned that off last night! I know I did!" He says to himself as he walks towards the living room. When he comes around the corner there is Cowgirl sitting on the couch, looking at him, and thumping her tail, Happy as can be! James picked up the remote and figures out not only did she paw the remote to turn on the tv but also changed the channel! She had been watching infomerchals all night! James and I still can't get over it! It was SO FUNNY!!!! We expect she'll do it again.
P.S. She only spent about 2 mins with us last night and then went to the couch and there is no more cough or runny nose so we think she is feeling better lol.




1 comments:
thats really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pepper has a thing like that too... i'll show u wen u come up!!!!!!
Post a Comment