Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy almost Turkey day!

Okay So I will be out of town till Sunday Visiting family, eating food, watching football, and a lot of driving! Today when James gets off work we will be heading to Pinetop. Tomorrow we will go from Pinetop to Phx. Saturday we will drive from Phx to Flagstaff watch the 3A state championship game then drive back to Pinetop and Sunday we will come back home to New Mexico. Sadly Cowgirl will not be joining us. She will be staying at my work, Doggie Daycare. I am dropping her off a little later today and we will pick her up on Sunday if we get home in time if not we will pick her up on Monday. We are going to miss her so much and both James and I really wish she could come but we know it's not fair to make her traval so much or to make her stay in the car while we watch the football game or to leave her at my parents house while we are away so she will spend her days with people she knows playing with tons of other dogs and her nights in a kennel with her toys and her bed and a little quiet time.
Oh have I mentioned that I GOT A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!! Not just a trim but a CUT!!! My hair is now just below my shoulders rather than just above my butt. I do slightly miss my long hair but it feels so nice to have short hair right now. It's so nice to have the wieght off and to be able to soak in the tub without haveing to worry about my hair getting soaked. It feels so nice! Well See you all soon and if I don't HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! P.S. It is layered in long layers too.


3 comments:

Francie said...

i cant believe it!!! dont think i ever thought i would see the day you would cut your hair...it looks good though, will just take some getting used too. i think you will be happy you did it!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Pretty! I love it! I hope that we will have a chance to meet up this weekend but I dout it with our busy schedules!!!

Wendy said...

Holy Cowgirl!!! I didnt think you would ever do that either! That is a very drastic change Brittne BUT SO MUCH BETTER! It looks so cute from the back! Now we just need a front shot! You will love it! YOu look very stylish! Does James like it? I LOVE IT!