Saturday was such a great day!!!! First of all I have to let you all know that James and I are expecting. That is part of what Saturday so great! I am going on about 13 weeks and so far food and me have not been getting along. I have to pay attention to every bite of food I eat and weather my stomach will let me eat any more or not. Just one bite too many will send me running for the bathroom. I am excited about adding a little one to our small family but not so excited about my body rejecting so may really delisious foods.

So Saturday morning James and I went to Ihop I was so excited when I relized I ate nearly my whole meal with out ever feeling sick!!!

That evening we went to the movies and saw Twilight. I ate a hotdog, drank a big soda and ate almost 1/2 a bag of popcorn. I really liked the movie. James seemed to like it too.... other than my noisy complaining. There where parts of the movie that they changed from the book and it would not seem like a good idea and I would complain out loud ,throughly bugging James lol, But after each change came a serise of scenes that made the change okay. Over all I really liked the movie. As always the book is better but the movie was really good.
Through out the movie (my phone was on silent) I got expected text messege score updates from my brothers High school semi-championship football game. Blue ridge being ahead the whole time! As my mom put it so nicely on her page...

Through out the movie (my phone was on silent) I got expected text messege score updates from my brothers High school semi-championship football game. Blue ridge being ahead the whole time! As my mom put it so nicely on her page...
This was GREAT news. It means that this weekend not only will me and my Fiance be travaling to Pinetop to see my family and going to Phx for Thanksgiving dinner but we will also be going to Flagstaff to watch my brother play his last football game of the season in his senior year of high school. I am SO excited to be going to this championship game I have wanted to go to a few of Hayden's games all season. Though I may not have been able to attend any of his games this year I have been getting score updates every friday and wishing I was there. I am so happy that BR made it this far and so happy that I get to attend this last and very important game!
After the movie and getting the report on the game James and I went to Cold Stone Creamery. It was so good. I cannot belive that I ate so much and never felt sick!
Saturday was a VERY GOOD DAY!!!!!!
Saturday was a VERY GOOD DAY!!!!!!



3 comments:
HOLY COW Britt you ate a lot!! Im so glad you seem to be feeling better~there is NOTHING worse!
there is nothing worse that is...till you have to pop that baby out! lol
Thanks mom! :P and Thank you Wendy. :)
Post a Comment