Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love and Marriage

We Got Married! Monday December 15, 2008 James and I Where married. James' Mother and Father Joined us for the occasion. At 2pm James and I met the officiator and his parents at the Albuquerque Botanical Park. We went to an indoor atrium decorated in red Poinsettias (seeing as there was a blizzard going on outside) and where married to each other. It was small and beautiful.


We loved having mom and Bop there and as much as we would have liked my family to be there as well it was kind of spur of the moment.

We are so happy to be married and to be together. Sorry we didn't include a lot of people. I hope you all understand. We hope you are as happy for us as we are with each other. We love you all!

3 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Well congrats Brittnee! I hope you guys are having great hollidays!

Francie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madison Shea... said...

WOW you got married? Thats CRAZY! Well where are all of the pictures of your family, (i want to see people i know) haha anyway HAPPY HOLIDAYS!