Okay so here's the run down on our Thanksgiving trip...
Wed. I spent all morning cleaning, packing, and taking Cowgirl to Doggie day care. When James came home everything was by the door ready to go out. I was finishing up the dishes so he jumped in the shower to clean up. When he got out we loaded up the Jeep and where heading out of town about 5pm. We stopped once for dinner and once for gas and made it to Pinetop about 10pm. We visited and then hit the hay. The next morning my dad made pancakes and every one but Dad, Quade, and Hayden got ready to go to the vally. We left by 8am stopped once for gas. Yes folks that is SNOW!!!! I was so exsited! Just ask James lol. We saw the white stuff between the molgion rim and star vally. This made me very happy!

We got to the Vally, got mom checked into her hotel, stopped for gas and Ice, and finally got to Jamie's for dinner around 12:45pm. Sadly I took my camera in but forgot to take pictures. I guess I was to busy visiting with people I hadn't seen in over a year. I got to see my little cousin Davin who I hadn't even met yet. Hes already running around. I also got to spend time with Corbin who is talking and walking and so smart and last time I saw him he was only a month old. I also noticed a drastic change in my cousin Braden. He was shorter and chubbier last time I saw him now he is skinny and taller than me!!!! That's Braden below. James and I stayed at my aunt Lynn's house while in the Vally.

The day after Thanksgiving the girls always go shopping. Every one but my mom, my aunt Tammy, Liz, and me started shopping some where around 3 or 4am. The four of us had nothing specific to shop for and decided to sleep in and join the rest of the girls around 10:30-11am. The pictures below are from lunch at Jason's Deli. Good food by the way!

Mom Trying to steel my idea lol!

The boys all went to a car show while the girls shopped. My mom headed back to the Mtn. that night while James and I headed back to aunt lynn's. The next morning some of us went to breakfast and after James and I loaded up and headed to Flagstff for the 3A state championship game. Blue Ridge vs. Payson. It was a great game and for a really good discription of the game visit my mom's blog.

We all had alot of fun. The game was so close. The score was BR 20 P 0 till almost the end of the third qtr. By the end of the 4th qtr the score was 20-20. We went into double over time and sadly lost by an extra point. At the end of the game, as you can see, the score was 33-34 Payson. The boys played an amazing game.

At half time you thought the game had nearly been won. and then in double over time the tides changed. Our boys where amazing I haven't seen a game so close and so good for a long time and I haven't seen a game go into double over time more than twice in my life. It was sad that we lost but hey secound in the state isn't bad and it was an incredible game! So glad we got to go!
After the game we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings! Good stuff. We had severl other BR folks show up to eat there too. After dinner we all headed back to Pinetop. James and I arriving first then Dad's car and Hayden shortly after. We got back around 12:30 am. The next morning Dad made biscuts and gravy, fried potatos, and ham and eggs. It was a really good breakfast. The family left for church around 12:30pm and shortly after James and I headed home. We got back in town picked up a very happy but very tiered Cowgirl and got home around 6pm. Our poor little Cowgirl was so whipped and still is a little tiered. Apparently she spent her days running all the time and her nights sleeping in a kennel. she acctually ran so much that her paws where a little red and raw when she got home so she is staying home this week and relaxing till she is all rested and her paws are all healed up! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment