Saturday, December 27, 2008

NEW CLOTHES!!!!!!


So Being 4 months pregnant and already starting to grow out of my husband's clothes my Aunt and mom thoughtfully sent me gift cards to a wonderful store called motherhood Maternity! I am SO HAPPY! I went and spent every dime on the gift cards plus a little extra so I could have cute clothes that acctually fit! I got 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of sweat pants, 2 shirts and a 3 piece pj set (pictured below) everything is so comfortable and will continue to fit me as I grow! This as of this moment is my favorit gift! Thank you so much guys! Every thing is so cute and comfy and best of all it all fits!!!!!

1 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

Congratulations on your marriage and baby!!! The new clothes are really cute! You look really good for being 4 months already. I didn't show till I was 7 months and then I looked like I was having a basketball! Good luck to you and James, he looks like a great guy for you! Happy New Year!!