A while ago I promised pictures from the balloon fiesta and I finnally found my camera. Above are pictures of the carving contest these carvings where absolutly beautiful! Below was one of my favorits the mounted police. Hehe.
James and I where married December 15, 2008 and we are thrilled to death to be together! We have a little girl, Brynlee, who we can't take our eyes off of she is just so beautiful! We love to do things together as a family. James is an Army Military Police Officer in the Army National Guard and the head of shipping and receiving at Presbyterian Hospital. I currently am a Proud Army Wife and stay at home mom, my favorite job of all. We have a horse and a puppy and love playing with both of them. We are just getting our little family started and are glad you have come to check in on us. Have fun reading!
0 comments:
Post a Comment