Monday, April 20, 2009

The Best Weekend!

6 weeks till Brynlee is Due to arrive.

10 days till next Dr. appointment.

11 days I see James again/go to NM.

Approx. 4 weeks and 5 days till the next baby shower.

Approx. 3 weeks and 4 days till I move into my house.

So many count downs going lol. But that is what gets me through... Just waiting and working on getting to each mile marker in my life just to get through all that's going on.

On a more exciting note James some how was able to come visit! He brought me a new car to trade for my old one and he spent the weekend with me and my family. He even got to join me at my first pre-natal class! All about labor and delivery. I have one more next weekend which my mom is going to attend with me. I was so happy to have James here with me! I didn't expect to see him again till I went back to NM in may. He came out Friday evening and left this morning. We didn't really go anywhere or do anything but it made me so happy just to have him here. I know having him here this weekend will get me through at least the next week :) I love my Hubby!!!!

Haha He just called to tell me he got pulled over and managed to get out of the ticket. Like I said I love my hubby! Well I think that's it for now :)

0 comments: