......officially SUCK!
You know that movie "Anger Management" and how the main character is being calm and everyone around him is telling him to calm down. That is how I feel! It's driving me crazy! Every one is telling me that I am stressing out and need to just breath and relax the problem is more than half the time I don't feel stressed, just thoughtful! My brain is always going 100 mph no matter what, I swear it doesn't even stop when I sleep.
The Hormones are definitely starting to get to me though. Last night I broke down and cried over the phone to my husband for no reason. I had been on the edge of tears all afternoon for no reason and late last night they just came out. I am more emotional right now than I have ever been in my whole life. I snap at my siblings, the dogs, and last night even my poor hubby got snapped at. I have been trying very hard to not get upset or angry and to just relax but there is so much going on and then the hormones on top of it seem to make it impossible for me to just chill. Plus the constant discomfort Brynlee keeps me in is not helping any. Luckily (knock on wood) she has stayed, for the most part, out of my ribs. I think that would just be more than I could Handel right now lol.
I know that everything going on right now is just a small trial in my life and that in the end everything will work out for the better. I know that God has a plan for my life and this is his way of making me let go and have no control so that I learn to put my life in his hands. The last few years I have had a lot of trouble turning my life over to any one but me, but right now I have no other choice than to put my and my families lives in his capable hands. I have no control what so ever as to what happens in my life right now so I pray for my husbands safety and direction in my life to do what the lord wants me to do. It's the only way I know we'll come out better on the other side of this whole mess that is my current life :) I love you James and can't wait to be in your arms again!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment