Big Sigh.... I know I haven't posted in like forever but I'm sure you'll understand once you read this update...
Okay Where to start... I guess I should try to start where I left off huh?
Ty Murry Invitational:
Going to the bull riding was so much fun except that my friend got locked outside for the last 2 rounds and her favorite rider so I used my camera to record them for her. I then went home talked to James and cuddled up with cowgirl. As I always do while at and event like this I got myself a little stuffed bull as a souvenir. The only thing that would have made it better (besides my friend not getting locked out) would have been having James there. He likes that kind of thing as much as I do.
The Wedding:
Jeff and Jessica's wedding was beautiful. For full details see my mom's blog. Jessica looked amazing! I would give details but between pregnant brain and all that has been going on there is not a lot I remember and can describe. I drove out Sunday morning from Albuquerque, after dropping Cowgirl off at daycare and spent the evening with the family. Monday we drove to the Vally and I went with my family to see a movie while mom got her hair done. We then went to my aunt's house got ready for the wedding and left. The wedding was outside and beautiful, the reception was amazing and well planned. After the wedding we piled in the car and headed back up the mtn. It was cramped and hard for me (the fat lady) to get comfortable but in Payson We did some moving around and I was able to stretch out a little and sleep some. The next day I packed up and headed home to Albuquerque to continue packing and pick up cowgirl before dinner time.
Packing/moving:
Packing was nuts! lol I love my husband but any one who has married a bachelor will understand. there where boxes and piles of papers that needed to be gone through piece by piece and filed in folders or the round file! Lots and LOTS went to that great big black bag. Last Monday I Really got packing. I got up and was going going going.... At one point I needed to get to a higher shelf and rather than getting a chair or step stool I used a lower shelf.... well me being 170 lbs could no longer climb on shelves without them breaking but I did not know this till after the shelf I was on broke and I fell the short distance to the floor, bumping my belly on the counter on the way down. After taking a min to make sure I was alright I continued packing. That afternoon I found out that my husband may not go to CA with the rest of his Unit and may be completely scratched from the mission this got me very stressed and after getting off the phone with my mom I layed down on the couch and then the contractions started. That was about 4pm. They where between 18 and 23 mins apart and lasted till 8pm I called my hubby, I called my mom, I called my Dr. The Dr. asked if they where painful and when I said no he simply said if they get painful don't call and don't go to the emergency room just come straight up to labor and delivery. I was a little miffed to be so readily dismissed but my mom and hubby said the Dr. was right and that I didn't want to go into labor this early any way. My friend Jen came 2 nights in a row and really helped me so that I didn't over do it again. We got so much done. James came home Thursday and helped some more. My parents came into town late Friday night, Saturday and Sunday where spent loading things up and finishing up every thing. Dad left with most of our belongings Saturday evening and mom and I Left Sunday evening.
James:
Well after receiving the news that James may not go to CA I was told we would know on Thursday what was going on. Thursday came and went with no new news. Friday James worked all day on getting some sort of answer by the end of the day all we knew was that we would know weather he was going or staying on Sunday night when he returned to Santa Fe. So completely flustered with packing, and moving, and a friend's recent decisions(which is a whole nother story), and not knowing what was happening with my husband I continued on with plan A which was for me to move back to AZ on Sunday without James. Sunday evening as my mom and I left for Pinetop, an hour outside of town, the call from James came that he was not going to CA with his unit he was staying behind to get his dental work finished (a few fillings and some bridge work). This was disappointing because if he was staying I wanted to stay too. He is currently doing busy work during the day and waiting for the funding to go through. If he gets it done in time he will join his Unit in CA.
Baby Shower:
Was amazing! Jen, Jenny, and Susan did a great job putting that together for me. I got enough stuff that I feel a little better about having this baby now. Going from nothing to what I have makes me feel a lot better. My collection of baby things is no where near complete but still better than nothing. Visit my mom's blog for Pics, I have to much info for pics right now. lol
Housing:
So the housing has been.... well a pain in the bum. I won't go into deep detail but I will just say that because of the previous tenant, financial reasons, and a trip to NM in May I will not be moving into my new apartment till May 15Th. Until then I am staying with my parents and in-laws.
Brynlee:
Well besides the braxton hicks she is doing well. I saw my new Dr. today (Dr. Tindall) he and the nurse said She is head down and to the left hand side, her heart rate is good, and I am now at 33 weeks and 2 days with a due date of June 1st. Dr. Tindall says I need to make it to at least 36 weeks before he would admit me to the hospital here to keep the baby from coming. Anything more than that and I get the impression I will have to go to a bigger hospital. Dr. Tindall also said he wants her born as close to her due date as possible. My other Dr. didn't seem to be as concerned with weather the baby was early or not then again the hospital in Albuquerque has an amazing NICU and the hospital here is only a level one... whatever that means..... Any way that's about all there.
Well I think that's all. I think.... lol. If there is anything else I will come back and post again. I don't know how often I will be posting over the next few weeks/months. I will be here in Pinetop with my parents till the end of the month, then in Albuquerque with my hubby/my In-Laws for 2 1/2 weeks, then back to Lakeside and hopefully in my own home. With any luck James will be there for the birth but if she comes on time (which I know I am supposed to hope for any way) then he will most likely miss the birth but hopefully get to visit for a short time and see/spend some time with his little girl.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




1 comments:
BRYNLEE AND I MAY SHARE A BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!!well, I'm May 31st...but I was supposed to get her eon the 1st of June.....couldn't wait I guess!
Post a Comment